January is the perfect time of year for a fresh start. It is the best time to reset your priorities. You can establish new good habits and get rid of the old bad ones. A great way to begin your new year’s intentions is to start with your home. Clearing out physical clutter is a great way to clear out mental clutter as well. Valet Maids is here to show you how to have a great start to your new year.
Get a Fresh Start With a Clean Home
Everyone wants to live in a clean home. However, it is not always easy to keep your home clean. In fact, it can be very overwhelming to even know where to begin. If you don’t know where to begin, then it may be time to call a cleaning service. Remember that a clean home allows for a clear mind. What do you do if you want to tackle the cleaning yourself?
- Find a cleaning schedule that fits your current schedule
- Target a different area to clean each day
- Deep clean a different area each month
Declutter Your Space
The beginning of the year is the perfect time to declutter your space and get rid of items that you no longer need or want. A cluttered space makes it difficult to relax in your home. Getting rid of these extra items create space for a peaceful home. Where do you start?
- Donate dated electronics and appliances
- Get rid of expired food and medicine
- Donate any clothing that does not fit or that you no longer wear
Quick and Easy Remodeling
Quick remodeling can be an easy way to brighten up and revitalize your space. Try our simple ideas for quick and easy remodeling. These fixes do not have to be expensive and can save you money in the long run.
- Brighten your space with a fresh coat of paint
- Install smart devices like a Nest thermostat or Ring doorbell
- Paint or cover your furniture to change it’s look
Don’t be afraid to take that step towards change. If you are feeling overwhelmed by cleaning, call Valet Maids. We are a Dallas maid service that will give you your time back for the things that you enjoy. Book online at ValetMaids.com or by calling 214-438-4804.